- Support will only be provided if :
- The software, scripts and database structure has NOT been modified in any way.
- The data in the database has NOT been directly modified outside of the Administration product.
- The software is installed on a web server configured by a professional server administrator.
- The software was purchased directly from us, not through a web designer / developer.
- Support Hours are from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST), Monday through Friday (excluding American public holidays).
- We offer email support via our support form and tracking system.
- We offer telephone support at $60 per hour, billed in 6 minute increments. We require that you contact us via email to make arrangement for telephone support. You’ll be required to fax us authorization to bill your credit card along with a copy of card and your drivers license.
- We do NOT provide support for software customization. If you want to modify the software and do not have enough ASP knowledge, you will need hire an ASP developer to assist you.
- This is NOT a public forum. It is to be used solely for CandyPress and peer to peer technical support, unless otherwise noted. Sales or Billing related questions must be sent to us via email.
- Rude or offensive messages, including but not limited to messages containing profanity, pornography, hate speech and personal attacks will be removed without warning and the user will be banned from the forum.
- We do not allow messages that accuse other companies or individuals of fraud or other criminal offenses on the forum. There is no way for us to verify those claimes. If you notice possible illegal activity that may affect CandyPress or it’s user community, contact us via email so we can look into it.
- Under no circumstances can you “harvest” email addresses for any purpose such as “spamming”. Members may only be contacted outside of the forum if there is a reasonable expectation that you have their permission to do so.
- To maintain database efficiency, older forum messages may be removed or consolidated into a FAQ article from time to time.