- Customer Convenience
- Catalog Products
- Payment Gateways
- ASP/ VBScript based software comes with full source code.
- No additional components needed for core functions.
- Runs on IIS 4.0/5.0/6.0 and PWS with Database support for MS Access 2002, SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005.
- Built-in support for 5 of the most popular eMail components.
- Database based cart, from start to finish.
- Admin tool comes with several troubleshooting tools to help novice users track down web server configuration errors.
- Skinnable design allows for enormous flexibility in changing the look and feel of your store, without impacting future upgrades.
- Customizable language for the front-end of your store allows you to present the front-end to your customers in the language of your choice.
- Customizable currency for the front-end of your store allows you to present the front-end in the currency of your choice.
- User Roles - User roles allow you to set
exactly who is allowed access to what in the administration. Predefined
roles are Admin, customer, wholesaler, and Customer Service
- Customer can view and modify their personal info by logging on to their account. Account can be created before or during CheckOut process.
- Full order history and detail is available to the customer.
- Customer receives confirmation eMails when they place the order, and when their order's status changes.
- All software downloads are available via their online account. No more hassles with eMailed software links gone missing.
- Customer can re-attempt payment at a later date. Sometimes the Payment Gateway's servers are down. With this software, the Customer can come back and pay later.
- Password Reminder feature for Customers.
- "Email A Friend" functionality allows customer to send a link to a Product via email.
- Support for tax-free customers.
- Convenient Order Print function from the customer's account area.
- Advanced search function.
- "Contact Us" script to send queries via email from your store.
- "Save Cart" functionality.
- See shipping estimates before checkout.
- Customer can keep a list of their favorite products.
- Selectable currency and language.
- Product selection by brand.
- Product selection by manufacturer.
- Product recommendations on the product view
page. CandyPress now
displays a list of products that other customers purchased along with
the viewed product. You control the number of items displayed.
- Product recommendations on the checkout page - You can now display products that others have purchased along with items already in the cart
- The software does not limit the number of Products, Categories or Options.
- Item discounts based on quantity ordered.
- Order discounts with single or multi use discount codes.
- Products can be linked to multiple categories, and multiple option groups.
- Product categories can be "nested" within each other.
- You can display the entire category tree, or only from a certain point in the tree.
- Link images or other HTML to the category display.
- Group products so that they are displayed together on the product detail page.
- Option Groups can be individually set to Optional or Required. This way you can make sure that the Customer selects all the right options.
- Options can be given a weight which will be factored into the shipping cost calculations along with the Product weight.
- Support for "text" options which allows a customer to enter text when they order a product.
- Digital Downloads are fully supported. All downloads are done through a script that checks the order status before allowing the download.
- Store can be run in "Catalog Only" mode. This way, the store acts just like an online catalog, without any links to a shopping cart.
- Dynamically create product listings on your "Home Page" by setting product(s) to "Featured".
- Cross-Selling is supported via a related keys mechanism. This method is much less work than physically linking dozens of Products manually.
- Tax-free products and options.
- Support for product Ratings & Reviews per product.
- Support for product suppliers.
- Support for product manufacturer.
- Support for product brand.
- Support for option level inventory, e.g., inventory by color and size.
- Multi-Image product views - each product may have multiple product detail images associated with it.
- Gift Certificates - CandyPress now supports gift certificates that you define.
- Multiple Product Options - Select from checkboxes, drop downs, or radio buttons on each product that has an option added. Each option can also have it's own price and stock level.
- Several utilities to test and troubleshoot your installation.
- On-Screen help is available for most functions.
- Easily manage Products, Categories, Options, Customers, Shipping, Locations, Orders and much more.
- Upload Product Images and Software Items from your browser to your web server.
- Store shipping rates are calculated by order weight and/or price. The amount charged for shipping can be calculated via fixed price or percentage. Ability to assign Free Shipping to an individual product.
- Support for UPS, USPS and Canada Post online shipping rates.
- Configure sales tax per postal / zip code, municipality, state or country (billing or shipping address).
- Activate/Deactivate individual customers.
- Manage your orders from an intuitive screen. Order stock levels can be adjusted when the order ships.
- Add private comments to each order, or comments that the customer can also see.
- Statistical Charting tool.
- Restrict digital downloads to a specified number of downloads, or a pre-determined number of hours.
- Integrated Authorize.Net gateway allows you to authorize and collect Credit Card payments from your order management screen.
- Ability to override any customer selected payment method with a Authorize.Net Credit Card payment. This is usefull if the customer changes their mind about how they want to pay for an order after the order has already been placed.
- Emails sent to customer via the store can be customized to suit your requirements. Dynamic replacement of text can also be done.
- Send HTML Newsletters to your customers directly from your store.
- Order Entry (POS - admin) - Need to take orders
over the phone? Now you can with ease and you can control who has acces
with our new user roles.
- Wholesaler Pricing - you can now establish a
whole sale price for your products and allow a customer that is in the
wholesaler role to view those product at wholesale pricing.
- Image Resizing - Wish you could upload only a
single image and have it displayed as a list image, thumbnail, and
product view image, you can now with our integrated image resizing
addition. An as an added benefit you're pages will download faster
because only the single image must be download not three different
- Unit of Measure - You can not define how an item is sold by the box, crate, dozen, or whatever you define.
- Discount exempt products - ever wish you could
exempt specific products from the order discount process? You can now,
just set the product exempt flag on the product and it will be exempt
from order discount.
- Optional phone and ship phone number entry in
account signup - don't wish to require your customer to enter phone
numbers? You can now control this input from the store configuration.
- Quick Product Update - Ever wish you could do
simple updates to a product without having to go to the full product
update detail page. Now you can change a products description, list
price, price, whether it is a featured product, whether the product is
active or not and if reviews are allowed.
- Search Query Logging and Reporting - wish you
knew what your customers are looking for when they do a search?
CandyPress now logs customer searches so that you can analyze them.
- Product minimum quantity - product may now specify an minimum order quantity.
- Built-in front end support for offline payments (such as Mail-In, Fax-In, Phone-In and COD), Offline Credit Card payments, PayPal, 2CheckOut.Com and Authorize.Net (AIM & SIM).
- Built-in support for PayPal IPN
- Built-in support for PayPal Website Payments Pro
- Built-in support for 2CheckOut.Com Auto-Update.
- Built-in support for Google Checkout
- Built-in support for Authorize.Net credit card payment authorizations from the Administration area.
- Built-in support for PayPal PayFlow Link and Pro, formally VeriSign.
- Built-in support for World Pay
- Built-in support for LinkPoint
- Built-in support for GoEMerchant
- Built-in support for eWay UK, eWay New Zealand, eWay Australia
- Support for custom payment gateways via user exits.
- Enter up to 9 Credit Card types (eg. Visa, Mastercard, etc.).
- Easily add payment gateways to the store.
- Easily add new languages to the store front-end.
- Easily modify the store's template.
- Easily modify the product pricing.
- Easily modify the product view.
- Easily modify the cart contents.
- Easily modify the shipping options.